Saturday 23 January 2016

Predictions on Buhari that never materialised



-Buhari will die before the Election- Ayo Fayose
 -Buhari is brain dead - Patient Jonathan
 -If APC survives till October 2014,call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe
 -Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin
 Okupe.
 -If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.
 -Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.
 -Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK
 -If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. -Asari Dokubo.
 -We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun
 -I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko
 -We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere
 --Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -Yinka Odumakin.
 -Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. -Fayose
 -Jonathan already has Lagos votes.- Obanikoro.

Posted by Ike Onwubuya


No comments: